PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- One personalised recording and two standard recordings
- Instructions on how to use the program
- The exclusive Stay Dry at Night Members’ Area, which includes:
- Key information on how to stop bed wetting
- Information on how to build the brain & bladder connection
- Guidance and support
- Reinforcement techniques, if needed
- Stay Dry at Night diary
- Download the information provided in PDF format at the time of purchase (and via order confirmation email)
- Read the instructions and information provided
- Discuss the brain and bladder connection with your child keeping it fun
- Implement the key strategies to help your child stop wetting the bed, so that you are setting them up for success
- Decide how your child will listen to the recordings when going to sleep
- Upon receipt of the recordings, download the audios
- Start your child listening to the recordings at bedtime (one a night on rotation)
- Update the Stay Dry at Night diary
- Read the emails from Stay Dry at Night that provide information, guidance and support
- Follow the week by week steps in the members area – this is an invaluable resource that will help you learn about what can cause, contribute to, and help stop bedwetting. It contains information, techniques, research, guidance and support.
Stay Dry at Night works best when the parent or carers are positive and involved in helping their child understand the brain and bladder connection, and when the instructions are closely followed.
First, you will take some time to discuss the brain and bladder connection from the information provided. Then your child will listen to the beautiful recordings for at least twenty-one continuous nights when totally ready for bed, and whilst going to sleep.
IMPORTANT: During the program, you will not be able to use nappies or diapers of any sort or wake your child up to go to the toilet. It can be helpful to use a standard mattress protector and a top mattress protector which tucks in on top of the fitted sheet.
Some children become dry within one or two days of following the instructions and listening to the recordings. For others, it may take longer. Children who wet the bed every night, tend to wake up to go to the toilet or have their first dry night within the first two weeks. If the bedwetting does not stop completely, it is nearly always substantially reduced.
Once payment has been made, you will be sent a link via email to a form for you to complete. This form will provide Ginny with the information necessary for her to create the best recording for your child. It includes information on your child’s bedwetting & medical history, sleep routine, interests and achievements. All information is strictly confidential.
After the form has been submitted, please download the three PDFs from the order confirmation page. Please allow approximately THREE working days for the personalised recording to be made. A link containing the recordings and bedwetting information files will be sent to you via email.
You will also receive your login details that allow you to access the Members’ Area, which contains help, support, and guidance as your child embarks on their journey to stop bedwetting.
You will receive the links to the audio files via email. You can download the files easily to your computer. The recordings sound best on an iPod, Phone, laptop or similar with speakers or headphones. However, you can play them on a variety of sources once downloaded.
Please see below, step by step details on how to download the recordings and then locate them. Ginny can provide you with support if you are not familiar with downloading files.
Downloading the recordings from iPad or iPhone
How to download the Stay Dry at Night recordings to your iPhone
- Open the email that contains the Stay Dry at Night links on a device such as an iPad or iPhone.
- Click on one of the links by holding it down for a while.
- Select ‘Open Link’
- You will get a message ‘do you want to download audio file name.mp3’?
- Click ‘Download’
- You will be taken to another screen.
- Look for a little blue arrow top right of your screen.
- Click on this and it will start to download.
How to find a file you’ve downloaded to your iPhone
Your iPhone includes ‘Files’, which is an app that can locate and open files stored on your phone, a bit like a desktop computer’s file manager. Here is how to use it.
- Tap on the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Location section, tap iCloud Drive.
- Click on the Downloads folder.
- Inside you’ll see the Stay Dry at Night audio files.
How to add the Stay Dry At Night recordings to your iTunes library
- Save the audio links (sent to you via email), to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library.
- Locate the file or folder, then click Open.
(If you can’t find it, scroll DOWN to the folder Recently Added)
- Click on the file and sync. This should sync it to your phone.
Downloading the recordings from an Android
How to download the Stay Dry At Night audio files to an Android
- Open the email that contains the links on the device.
- Click on one of the links by holding it down for a while.
- Select ‘Open in Browser’ (this may vary by device)
- Click on this and the audio will automatically start to download.
How to find a file you’ve downloaded to your Android
- Your Android includes an app that can locate and open files stored on your phone, a bit like a desktop computer’s file manager.
- Here is how to find and use it (there may be variations depending on the device).
- Open the app drawer. This is the list of apps on your Android. You can open it by clicking on the icon with 6-9 dots at the bottom of the home page.
- Open ‘Downloads’, ‘My Files’, or ‘File Manager’. The name of the app may vary by device.
- Tap ‘Download’. You may have to scroll down to find the folder.
- Locate the Stay Dry at Night recordings.
Wow, I’m lost for words!
The first three weeks were reasonably easy although our daughter was still wetting during the night. We had waterproof sheet covers that were easily changed and Sophia woke as she was wet and easily went back to sleep. As the weeks passed Sophia was getting more dry nights. We have reached 13 dry nights now! Sophia is 7!
We had tried everything! I would have to say it’s the best money “ever” spent with the added bonus of mindfulness, visualization, and meditation.
We still play your personalized recordings as Sophia finds it hard to relax when going to bed. We cannot thank you enough for such a delightful, wonderful program that’s affordable.
A J and S